Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I had a really nice birthday, on Monday Liz came to my work and surprised me with a bunch of very beautiful flowers, that have been opening all week! Then we had lunch together. On Tuesday I got to work early and there on my computer screen are cutout pictures of people from The Office. I opened a few drawers and there are more of them. Just yesterday I went into a folder and out popped Creed. Then one of my co works came in and told me she brought me a gift, she had put my stapler in Jell-O! She also gave me a Birthday card from The Office characters with things like Meredith wishing me a Happy Birthday and inviting me to go out with her to get some drinks. Then mom and I went to lunch on Wednesday. So over all a fun and nice day.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Marg - what Awesome co-workers!!! That is hilarious. I bet it was fun to find the various pictures throughout the week. Thanks for lunch I had such a nice time visiting!!!