Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight! UGH!

So I was in HELL on Friday, in other words I sat through Twilight. What a load of drivel!! It was during this movie that I released how much of a creepy old man Edward is. I mean he is 100 and a stalker, but he acts like he is twelve. Then this very uninteresting and immature 17 year old girl decides after she has talked to him like three times that she is totally in love with him, and of course does not care that he is a murdering vampire. I don't think the people making the movie intended some scenes to be hilarious (as they were "dramatic" moments) but those were the best parts because they were so bad they were funny.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ok young lady, I haven't gone to see this movie yet and you are discouraging me. Did you read the book? and did you like it? I have heard such mixed review about the movie, so I am going to go see for myself. However I am easily entertained so I may end up being one who likes it.

KMJ said...

Thanks for the heads up Marguerite, I won't bother to see it. Kerri and girls LOVED it. I haven't read the books-except for maybe 40 pages of the first. Didn't keep my attention apparently.