Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Vacation

So my mom has decided to vacation with me, we will have a great time. Relaxing by the pool, eating at the sushi bar, and making sure we spend plenty of time at the various beaches and locations at the stops. Hurray, can't wait. So I will be leaving work on Thursday, July 3rd, and not coming back till the 14th. Mom said she was a little scared to go, but in truth so am I.
As a side note, just because I write something does not mean it is a for sure things. After all one day I think I want to be a teacher again, the next I think I should go back to school for museum studies, the next I think I should just finally get my PhD, and then the next I think since I am already in nonprofit I should just go further and be a nonprofit manager. I would not take anything I write in this blog to seriously.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

You'd better go now because mom is all excited! Have a great time.