Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cruise Ended and Slide Show

So after we cleaned up from Cabo we had our last gala dinner, a little caviar and baked Alaska goes a long way. But we were so exhausted we went back to our room and crashed till our wake up call at 11:15 p.m. so we could go see the gala midnight buffet and take pictures. The buffet was such fun they created these amazing creations out of food, vegetables, and fruit. But we were to exhausted to stay and eat instead we went back to bed only to wake up in the morning with aching muscles, but a quick dip in the pool quickly took care of that. Our last day was a simple day of relaxing and reading, what a break. Last night we got a call from Sarah asking us when mom was coming home because she was very nervous. Mom calmed her down by promising her a present. This morning we said or goodbye to our beautiful balcony our final meal and waited to be called to debark. We quickly got to our car and the first thing Sarah said to me when she saw me was where is my present. We have trained her well.

2 comments:

KMJ said...

Marguerite, the cruise looks fantastic! Oh, Jeff, I wonder if I will ever go on one. Ha. Thanks for telling us all about it and posting pictures.

I have no idea why you couldn't get more pictures of Joseph and Daniel at Sea World. They always stand so still and never make silly faces. Argh.

Riewerts' said...

Marg! Looks like so much fun! I was used to the bucket toilets and showers from the mission....all male tour guides...interesting...lots of alcohol - are you sure no one spiked your virgin pina coladas?? haha! Lobster tail - i am so jealous! The boat thing looked really cool too! I am surprised you didn't do any snorkeling? Or, did you? I guess you have lived in Hawaii so you have seen it all! Count me in next time!
love - Teresa